The use of the website International Traveler for all your travel plans, anywhere around the world, is covered under our Terms and Conditions. We have dedicated a special page elaborating our Terms, so that you know exactly what the laws are, that abide both the website, www.internationaltravelers.in, as well as you, the traveler. The travelers are expected to ensure that their passports and visas are valid and updated as per the law.
- In case of cancellation, the person who has booked only has the right to cancellation.
- Cancelation charges are as per standards.
- We make all arrangements as requested by the traveler for the travel.
- Travel insurance is mandatory, hence, it is best to be covered under the travel insurance.
- All prices are as per the current exchange rates when booking.
- All payments can be made by Credit or Debit cards of recognized banks.
- We offer complete protection as far as your personal information is concerned, and our protection also extends to the period of travel during which we offer financial and other assistance in recovering lost luggage or documents.
- As far as possible, all documentations are either sent or received electronically.